The Canadian Childcare Employee Benefit Association (CCEBA) is managed by a board of directors who have extensive experience in working with benefit programs and early years professionals.
The mission of the CCEBA is to help Child Care Providers Attract, Reward, Protect and Retain amazing Early Years Professionals. CCEBA has created a multi-faceted benefit program that has solutions for all budgets and sizes of organizations. Our program has the advisory and service backup to help you integrate your new benefit program into your workplace culture. To create affordability and flexibility the CCCBP is partnered with companies who will Provide:
- Fully pooled benefit programs to create predictability for your budget.
- Traditional and alternative benefit programs for organizations who may not want a pooled program and those who have more complex needs & structures.
- Opportunities for business owners to learn more about running a safe benefit program with proper benefit related HR & Payroll practices.
- Help make your program an integrated part of your workplace culture.
- Opportunities for employees to learn more about how to use their plans and get the support they need when they need it.
- Opportunities for employees to prepare for a great retirement.
We recognize high quality early learning and childcare promotes children’s physical and psychological safety. This high-quality care is led by Early Years Professionals. By investing in Early Years Professionals in a way that protects, values and recognizes their hard work, early child care & education becomes a sustainable and rewarding career choice.
The members of the Board of Directors bring an amazing array of relevant experience to the Canadian Childcare Employee Benefit Association (CCEBA). Their background includes:
- The management of one of the best managed benefit association programs in Canada
- The heads of an amazing CE approved, virtual, education program for people in the Early Years space.
- A co-founder and lead educator for one of the largest education programs for Employee Benefit Advisors in Canada.
- Every two years we look for new volunteers from the Early Years Community to board positions to help advise and direct the program.
CCEBA wants to ensure we remain relevant to the needs of all members, current and future.
CCEBA has partnered with some of the best known Canadian insurers for their Health Benefit and Savings programs. All of the embedded and optional membership benefits & services are Canadian owned and controlled.
CCEBA has spent the past two years searching for and retaining some of the most professional & knowledgeable Group Benefit advisors in Canada. The criteria for our advisors include:
- A demonstrated a high knowledge of Group Benefit Programs
- A focus on Client Centered Advice
- Demonstrated knowledge of associated areas of business management and other relevant services
- Amazing client service & support